The main entrance leading to the armory is located in the South wall.
Yet another original window .
The rectangular concrete slab is what´s left of an outdoor pulpit used for giving out information. In those days most people couldn´t read.
The roof was last renovated in 1982. The roof material is called concrete shingles.
The original door that the priest used was closed in 1920. The new door was fitted in the North wall.
The statue for the soldiers who died in the war with Russia and remained in Karelia in 1939-1944, sculpted by Veikko Leppänen in 1954.
Next, click above to move to page 4: East wall